wezwanie do zapłaty

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
cześć, jak będzie wezwanie do zapłaty??? i jak powinno wygladac takie pismo?? przeszukałam cały net i ani jednego wzoru nie udało mi sie znaleść:((
może być 'demand for payment'

przykładowe wezwanie:

DEMAND FOR PAYMENT

Date:___________________________________

To:_____________________________________

Dear ______________________________:

Please be advised that your account with ____________________________________________ remains seriously overdue in the amount of ____________________________________________ DOLLARS ($____________), despite our numerous efforts to resolve the matter of your past due account.

This letter shall serve as your final notice before pursuing further legal means for collection of your overdue account. Unless we receive payment in the amount of ____________________________________________ DOLLARS ($____________) within ________________ (_____) days of the date of this notice, we shall be forced to immediately turn your account over for collection.

In order to avoid the additional costs of added interest, collection fees, and/or court costs, and to help preserve your credit rating, we suggest that you resolve this matter by immediate, full payment.

Sincerely,
i jeszcze inny :))

Chyba nie szukałaś dokładnie :)

LETTER BEFORE DEBT RECOVERY ACTION

Dear

Re: Invoice No. Amount Due. £

Due to your continued non-payment of the above amount, Debt Recovery action has been commenced against you.

This letter is a 'Formal Demand' for payment of all due amounts. This letter will form part of our case against you.

You now have SEVEN DAYS from the date of this letter in which to send full payment to avoid this serious action.

After the seven days, you will have to pay all recovery costs, even if you decide to settle in full.

Yours sincerelyYours faithfully
order of payment - wiem, ze istnieje witryna z probkami roznych dokumentow, ale nie pamietam, jak sie nazywa.
dzięki serdeczne:-))

« 

Pomoc językowa