Sprawdzenie błędów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o korektę. Jestem początkująca i potrzebuję pomocy.

Hello Tobias,
How are you ? I'm fine.Thank you so much for yours last letter. I took part in maraton last week. I must practised a lot of and ate healthy food. Two hours in day I ran with my best friends Bethany and Lisa. After we went to restaurant and ate light dinner. When went day of maraton I'm so excited. I started and ran 5 km. I the middle of maraton I felt big ache in my left leg. I didn't stop ran. It was terrible ache. Fortunately I ran to end. I think organisation this type of competition is very great. A lot of people can spent time on healthy activities with friends and family. In the next month will be second maraton in my city. Maybe can you run with me ? I wait to your answer.
Kisses and hugs, Jane.
your, nie yours
I must practiced - co chcialas napisac?
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 10 maj 2015
After we went to restaurant and ate light dinner.
When went day of maraton I'm so excited. np. On the day of the... nie I'm. To już się odbyło, prawda?
maraton ok w różnych językach ale nie po ang.
Maybe can you run with me? zły szyk;) + więcej błędów.
edytowany przez Aaric: 10 maj 2015
Thank you so much for 'yours' (YOUR) last letter. I took part in (tutaj brakuje przedimka) 'maraton' (blad ortog.) last week. I 'must' (zly modal, tutaj 'had to') 'practised' (zly czas - daj teraz.) a lot of and 'ate' (zmien czas) healthy food. (tu cos brakuje na poczatku - For) two hours 'in' (zle slowo, daj tutaj 'kazdego') day I ran with my best friends Bethany and Lisa. After (ale czego? musisz napisac) we went to (przedimek) restaurant and ate (przedimek) light dinner. When 'went' (zle - tutaj masz poszedl - a tu chcesz powiedziec przyszedl) (przedimek) day of (przedimek) 'maraton' (ortog) 'I'm' (nie, zly czas - przeszly) so excited. I started and ran 5 km. IN the middle of (przedimek) maraton I felt (przedimek) big ache in my left leg. I didn't stop 'ran' (zla czesc mowy). It was (przedimek) terrible ache. Fortunately I ran to (przedimek) end. I think (przedimek) organisation (tu brakuje slowa OF) this type of competition is very great. A lot of people can 'spent' (zly czas) time on healthy activities with friends and family. In the next month THERE will be (przedimek) second 'maraton' (ortog) in my city.
I wait 'to' (zle slowo, tutaj FOR) your answer.
'Kisses and hugs' (chociaz jest przyjete ze piszemy Hugs and kisses)

Zrob cos z tymi przedimkami (a, an, the). Musisz sie ich nauczyc!.

»

Podręczniki językowe