2 Teksty z PAST PAPERS FCE

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Zadanie nr 1:
Your teacher has asked you to write a story. The story must begin with teh following words:

When he found his seat on the plane, Sam recognized the person who was sitting in the seat next to his.

Write your story.

When he found his seat on the plane, Sam recognized the person who was sitting in the seat next to his. She was wearing black high-heeled shoes, white skirt and blue jacket with red pockets. She had medium brown hair with short fringe. Sam was sure. That had to be his old love from high school. Her name was Jessica. When they had been in high school he had loved her but he hadn't told her the truth. Jessica had considered him as a friend, not as a boyfriend. They often spoke each other and they were on the same wavelength, because Sam and Jessica had been spending a lot of time together. But after high school Jessica had left their town and they had never seen so far. Now, he had an opportunity to tell her what he had felt before. Sam didn't spot a ring on her fingers. ,,She is free" he thought. Sam was thinking about how start the conversation. He never was a brilliant speaker, he rumbled and he couldn't attract attention to him. Sam known that it was the last chance. After a while, he started talking. ,,Do you remember me, Jessica?, he asked. The woman looked at him and she yelled: Ohh, Yes, I know you. You are Sam Didlot!. The conversation had started and finished on their wedding.

Zadanie nr 2:
Dear David,
Me and my family, especially my sister, were enjoyed having you here and it was no problem at all. My sister told me that she wanted to text you as soon as possible. My family agreed that you should stay for longer next time.
I know that you were taking a lot of photos while you were here. Could you send us your photos? We will very happy to see them.
I spoke with my parents yesterday and they told me that I could come and stay with you next summer. Please answer your parents whehter I could come.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
All the best,
Max

Proszę o sprawdzenie tych krótkich tekstów, szczególnie jeśli ktoś jest/był/będzie egzaminatorem FCE lub maturalnym :) Dziękuje!
Cytat: TheSosna
Zadanie nr 1:
Your teacher has asked you to write a story. The story must begin with teh following words:

When he found his seat on the plane, Sam recognized the person who was sitting in the seat next to his.

Write your story.

When he found his seat on the plane, Sam recognized the person who was sitting in the seat next to his. She was wearing black high-heeled shoes, white skirt and blue jacket with red pockets. She had medium brown hair with short fringe. Sam was sure. That had to be his old love from high school. Her name was Jessica. When they had been in high school he had loved her but he hadn't told her the truth. Jessica had considered him as a friend, not as a boyfriend. They often spoke each other and they were on the same wavelength, because Sam and Jessica had been spending a lot of time together. But after high school Jessica had left their town and they had never seen so far. Now, he had an opportunity to tell her what he had felt before. Sam didn't spot a ring on her fingers. ,,She is free" he thought. Sam was thinking about how start the conversation. He never was a brilliant speaker, he rumbled and he couldn't attract attention to him. Sam known that it was the last chance. After a while, he started talking. ,,Do you remember me, Jessica?, he asked. The woman looked at him and she yelled: Ohh, Yes, I know you. You are Sam Didlot!. The conversation had started and finished on their wedding.

Zadanie nr 2:
Dear David,
Me and my family, especially my sister, were enjoyed having you here and it was no problem at all. My sister told me that she wanted to text you as soon as possible. My family agreed that you should stay for longer next time.
I know that you were taking a lot of photos while you were here. Could you send us your photos? We will very happy to see them.
I spoke with my parents yesterday and they told me that I could come and stay with you next summer. Please answer your parents whehter I could come.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
All the best,
Max

Proszę o sprawdzenie tych krótkich tekstów, szczególnie jeśli ktoś jest/był/będzie egzaminatorem FCE lub maturalnym :) Dziękuje!
She was wearing black high-heeled shoes, (przedimek) white skirt and blue jacket with red pockets. (cos te kolory miala dziwne) She had medium brown hair with (przedimek) short fringe. When they 'had been' WERE in high school he had loved her but he hadn't told her the truth.
They often spoke (cos brak) each other and they were on the same wavelength, because Sam and Jessica 'had been spending' SPENT a lot of time together. But after high school Jessica had left their town and they had never seen (kogo? czego? siebie? tutaj 'each other') so far.
Sam 'was thinking' THOUGHT about how TO start the conversation. He never was a brilliant speaker, he rumbled and he couldn't attract (ale czyjej?) attention to him. Sam 'known' KNEW that it was the last chance.
The conversation had started and (dodaj tutaj cos) finished on their wedding DAY.

Me and my family, especially my sister, 'were' (niepotr) enjoyed having you here and it was no problem at all.
I know that you 'were taking' TOOK a lot of photos while you were here. Could you send us your photos? We will (cos tu brak) very happy to see them.
Please 'answer' (to jest chyba kalka, ale potrzeba 'zapytaj) your parents 'whehter' (ortog) I could come.

Dzięki za poprawienie :) niektóre błędy są strasznie oczywiste, czy mógłbyś jeszcze to ocenić?
Za oba teksty można maksymalnie dostać 40 punktów(20 za każdy).

« 

Pomoc językowa